Tuesday, May 27, 2008

For Elizabeth McClung







Beth at Screw Bronze challenged all of her readers to go do something fun this past weekend and then post about it. I did a fun thing for Beth-- I went to a cemetery (just like Beth and Linda did, but minus the corsets) and took pictures of pretty things growing amongst the graves. These three shots of the same buds from a tree beginning to bloom were my favorites.
For you, Beth, because I remember that you took pictures of yellow flowers the last time you went outside your house for a walk without the chair. Some red flowers for a pretty lady in a black chair and red corset in a cemetery.

5 comments:

Victor Kellar said...

Hi

First of all, lovely pics. I was unable to participate in Elizabeth's weekend adventure so, in lieu of that, I am putting together a little video featuring people's pics and videos, etc.

I was hoping you'd let me use your pics above. I will be posting the video to YouTube in order to embed it on website so I want to make sure that is ok with you

Thanks
Victor

Veralidaine said...

Victor,

I'd be honored for my pics to be included in Beth's video. What a gal, huh? She really got people moving and having fun!

Victor Kellar said...

The video is done. You can view it directly her http://vimeo.com/1084014 or from my blog

Veralidaine said...

Aw, phoo, the cemetery flowers didn't make the final cut? Did I accidentally save-protect them or something?

FridaWrites said...

These are gorgeous!!